Sunra - Kill Me Sunra - Kill Me

nice composition mate!

Sunraw responds:

Thx

Synthesized State (demo) Synthesized State (demo)

bdog has some great technical tips but i think you mixed the instruments quite well and there was a moment that the bassline took me. look forward what you have to offer in the future

SynthGoddess responds:

Thank you~ I agree, he always reviews my stuff and has great things to say in his reviews. Thank you for your review, as well, I think what will make the mixing even better is if the instruments are even better lol. Have a good one!

Journey Along Within The Lines Journey Along Within The Lines

Daaym there's some unique fresh about this. Excellent co', GJ

Bloodtype8 responds:

Thanks! :3

Impulse Impulse

0:36 into it I knew this would be the first track in my first newgrounds-based car mix. thx m8

Intro Theme Intro Theme

Pleasant to listen to but I will give you the feedback: bring your bass and backing synths up and/or down a few notes each bar. Make sure the lead is not your only melody.

blondeboy4545 responds:

:P thank you! it's funny-in listening to these as I've been posting them, i've thought more about the melody needing to be in more than in just one line :D ha glad to know it was a good thought! also, there isn't really as much i can do with bringing bass and synths up--using musescore is very...limiting. but i will definitely be keeping that in my mind! thank you sooo much for your feedback!

Correction Correction

simply awesome hahahah

Opixer responds:

Thank you for the feedback! :)

Stirling Highway Strut Stirling Highway Strut

the sound is so quiet its INVISIBLE. after i cranked my speakers i saw a cowboy polishing his boots. 3 stars for "aiding walk cycles", minus 1 for enjoyability, minus 1 for volume

robertemerald responds:

I've put more volume into it. It's only a small section of a larger anti-bullies song which you can hear at soundclick or my facebook. The song is They All Love To Stick The Phillips Hard.mp3. I'm being harassed by supersonic strangers playing God all day lying to people they know that I am not a stranger. It's a crock. Link is below

Yo state of mind Yo state of mind

the break sucks terribly, but some of the lyrics are funny and flow is there. overall not gonna see it signed but not bad all the same

doomshock responds:

feeeeel you bra, ill learn

_-Speakeasy-_ _-Speakeasy-_

you could bring EPIC up a lot if those dub synths had some chorus/flange to bring stereo fullness, and don't lowpass em so much- the only high frequencies i hear are from the piano.. (not even the hats sound crisp). i think the musical component of this is 4/5 but the postproduction is 2.5/5

Cimba responds:

Thank you for reviewing! Now that I take a second look, the highs are a bit bare. And the sound in general could do with some filling out. Very helpful!

I Want to Believe I Want to Believe

quite nice, uplifting! try to soften up background piano during latter melodies

SuperGoodSound responds:

yeah, i have some new headphones i'm using - and i'm still acclimating to them